Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are lat

From: P.Muge Ersoy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 429 miliseconds
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:02:02 +0300

What are the initial values for bitrate and image sizes and which codec you are using?

mg

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Harishkumar V <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am running linphone 3.1.2 on ARM based board, i am getting following warnings and video performance is
not good.

How to avoid these and improve the video performance?

these are the warnings,

linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 429 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 547 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 690 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 802 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 940 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1071 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1199 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1319 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1444 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1562 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1633 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1703 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1773 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1843 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1923 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 1993 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2063 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2133 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2203 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2273 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2343 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2414 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2483 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2553 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2639 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2699 miliseconds.
linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 2739 miliseconds.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V
--
Thanks and Regards,