[Linphone-developers] order of filter attachment for call conferencing

From: Parveen Jain
Subject: [Linphone-developers] order of filter attachment for call conferencing
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:28:20 +0530

Hi All,
   I wanted to add call-conference support in my audio application which is using mediastreamer2 library.For this I found that I can use file MSConf.c and create one more filter for this.
  But I could not guess what should be the order of attaching this filter(as  I can see from the audiostream.c code that ordering of filters are important ) ?Can any one give any idea ?Just to reiterate that I am using "audiostream.c" for creating/tearing the call session(two simple calls of audio_stream_new() and audio_stream_start_full() for a single audio call).

Also , what are the all codecs for which this conferencing support is there in mediastremer2.

Regards,
Parveen Jain

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.