[Linphone-developers] Refer-To improvements

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Refer-To improvements
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:15:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I am attaching a patch that improve a little bit the refer process, some
messages wasn't generated Notify and 202OK... look at
http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-service-4.html for example...
I add a message on console when the distant endpoint ask transfer... which is
usefull for an API to know that we have been transfered ...
I also deleted some static variables unused when sending SIP messages
Thank you for any advices...

Aurélien