Re: [Linphone-developers] Multiple calls

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Multiple calls
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:16:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
Right it's not so easy but possible, I have sent a patch some time ago with an
implementation of multi call that was working, it could be interesting if you
merge the patch with the current tree then :-p, I am attaching the patch, you
have to consider that it was for the revision of the 16/02/2010 . . . don't
hesitate to ask or to make any suggestion . . .

Aurélien BOUIN