Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] autoanswer and answer-after=0

From: Vadim Lebedev
Subject: Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] autoanswer and answer-after=0
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:19:00 +0100

Maybe the optimal way is to enable this behaviour by config and/or cmd line setting

Thanks
Vadim
Le 2 mars 10 à 10:55, Simon Morlat a écrit :

Hi Aurélien,

This patch seems a security hole to me. As far as I understand the
remote person controls the fact of auto-answering. The local user must
have the choice of not answering.
What do you think ?

Simon