[Linphone-developers] Errors-Error at MB, run overflow, illegal dc value

From: Subhash
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Errors-Error at MB, run overflow, illegal dc value
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:15:44 +0530

Hi all,

I am getting these errors at destination side, video capture is ok.
source side video preview is good, but the destination side video is not decoding correctly.
i am getting blockiness.I observed the above errors in the log file.

Its a private(Windows) to public(Linux) connection.
BW is 800 kb/s download speed.Upload speed 700.

Please let me know the possiblities for this errors.

--
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

Thanks,
Subhash.