[Linphone-developers] x264 + sip... I can not make this works

From: 55555 Kills
Subject: [Linphone-developers] x264 + sip... I can not make this works
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:28:37 +0800

Hi all...

I am working on a sip base device and communicate with linphone(using h264 codec)
but the video part always not work.

I try to use wireshark to capture RTP packets.
Those packets looks good and well parsing with wireshark.

Here is the cap file
My device's ip is 192.168.101.88
linphone's ip is 192.168.101.57

Please do me a favor to look at this .cap file and give me some advise.  Embarrassed
I have waste much time to produe RTP packet, but it still can not work.  I really have no ideal about this situation.