[Linphone-developers] Linphone with support for G.726

From: Vivek Dharmadhikari
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone with support for G.726
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:35:14 +0530

We are using linphonec (command line linphone) 3.2 for our FC12 based
application.
As of now, we are using built-in support of linphone for G.711 a-law and
u-law.
Along with this, we need to add support for G.726 as well. Has anyone such a
thing before?

Vivek

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are
privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the
intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF
YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
and return the original message.