Re: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone API

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone API
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:47:54 +0100

Houps, my mistake, it's not 30s but 30 ms.

Thanks
Jehan

2010/2/17 Matthias Berndt <address@hidden>

Hi Jehan,

> Linphone-gtk invokes iterate every 30s.
It certainly doesn't on my machine. I can see with ltrace that
linphone_core_iterate is called several dozens of times per second (i'm using
the package from debian unstable, version 3.2.1).

Oh, and btw, there is a spelling mistake in the "About" dialog. It says
"standart", it should probably be "standard". Perhaps you want to fix that ;)

Regards
Matthias Berndt