[Linphone-developers] small mistake in linphonecore & how to autogen wit

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] small mistake in linphonecore & how to autogen without any problem ?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:29:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I just want to correct a small mistake in linphonecore in the function apply_user_agent,
 - lp_config_set_int(lc->config,"rtp","video_jitt_comp",config->audio_jitt_comp);
 + lp_config_set_int(lc->config,"rtp","video_jitt_comp",config->video_jitt_comp);

I am wondering how to generate the configure files in a proper way each time I get a new version from the GIT, the problem is that sometimes my libtool is not the good version to generate files ... so I have to change in the autogen.sh script the version number . . . could it be possible to specify which version to use with libtool in the same way that it's done with autotools ? and could it be possible to specify the one that you use to generate it ?

Thank you,

Aurélien BOUIN