[Linphone-developers] Re: Error Msg about rtp_session_send_with_ts

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Error Msg about rtp_session_send_with_ts
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:51:08 +0200

Hi,

The ethernet maximum tranmission unit is often below 1500 bytes, so 40k is
definetely too much. IP/UDP can sometimes make automatic fragmentation of long
messages, but in your case seems like the kernel decided that 40k was defintely
too long.
You should fragment your data to be carried over multiple RTP packet, that's
how we do for video transmission for example.

Simon