Re: [Linphone-developers] gsm support

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] gsm support
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:15:50 +0200

Dear Conrad,

I don't think they intentionnaly compile without gsm. Maybe it's a situation
inherited from the time where I turned gsm support to be external.
I asked debian maintainers to include gsm in their next package, I'll see
their answer.
I've also the project of creating a distro-independant binary tarball of
linphone, such as firefox guys do for their browser. It will consume more disk
space but at least will provide a solution for people who don't want to go
through the recompilation nightmare...

Simon