Re: [Linphone-developers] sdp in re-invite rfc 3261 14.1. Current suppor

From: Dave Harley
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] sdp in re-invite rfc 3261 14.1. Current support/intentions?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:20:10 +0100

Hi Simon,

I'll set up a test with the latest linphone and libraries.

I should clarify that the case I'm looking at is when a empty ( bodyless) re-invite arrives within an already fully established dialogue.  The expected ( well my expected ) behaviour is that the invite initiates a swap of SDP in the 200 ok response and resulting ack messages.  The ack sdp body indicated the remote end is going on hold ( using the depreciated " (c): IN IP4 0.0.0.0" I might add ).   xlite packet trace corroborates this.

I'll follow up with some results or at least a "Thanks, all works great".

Many thanks,

Dave