Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP: Bug in STUN handling?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP: Bug in STUN handling?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:23:26 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Alexander Beisig wrote:

Hello!

I think there is a bug in rtpparse.c near line 82:  If session->eventqs
is NULL, the STUN processing falls through and the STUN packet is
processed like an ordinary RTP packet, which caused all sorts of weird
behaviour for me.  I fixed it by adding:

else{
 freemsg(mp);
 return;
}

to the if-clause, but since I don't know what this session->eventqs is
anyway I'm not sure if this is the right way to deal with the problem.

What do you think?

This is right. I fixed it in the svn.

Aymeric

Alex