Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP session stays active when other party beco

From: damico
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP session stays active when other party becomes unreachable
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:48:38 +0200

Simon Morlat ha scritto:
Hi,

This feature is spread over several files, it won't be easy to backport.
Files I've modified include:
mediastreamer2/src/audiostream.c
mediastreamer2/include/mediastream.h
coreapi/linphonecore.c

The cvs log was:
date: 2008-07-30 15:07:50 +0200; author: smorlat; state: Exp; lines: +17 -0; commitid: Wvp3I6HIKPVasPct;
rtp disconnection detection and call abort.

Simon

Hi Simon,

can I find that feature on CVS tree? If yes, where can I look to grab it
in order to back port that functionality?

Thanks

--Michele