[Linphone-developers] use linphone on ad-hoc protocol

From: domenico sicignano
Subject: [Linphone-developers] use linphone on ad-hoc protocol
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:33:42 +0000

Hi,
I am a new user of linphone.
I want use it to like a voi application using my protocol for ad-hoc networks.
It is a token passing wireless protocol working on 802.11 device. It works
with another aplication program (like vlc ) but I like use a voip  aplication.
In the case of vlc i extract the udp pkts on a port and i send them.

Anyone have used it with ad-hoc protocol and help me to undestand like i can
sent linphone pkt?

thanks a lot
Leggi le tue mail sotto l’ombrellone con Windows Live Mobile!
http://windowslivemobile.msn.com/BrowserServiceHotmail.aspx?lang=IT-IT