Re: [Linphone-developers] 064e:a101 Suyin Corp. Cam in Acer Notebook

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] 064e:a101 Suyin Corp. Cam in Acer Notebook
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:55:02 +0200

Hi Conrad,

You are not the only one having this problem.
What is the driver name of the camera ?
It is perhaps a bug in the driver, but it can surely be workarounded since
ffmpeg succeed to talk with that driver.
I need to dig into the driver source to understand what that protocol error
means, that's why I'd like to know the driver name.
Thanks

Simon