[Linphone-developers] MAST - Multicast Audio Streaming Toolkit

From: Nicholas J Humfrey
Subject: [Linphone-developers] MAST - Multicast Audio Streaming Toolkit
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:41:19 +0100

Hi,

I have just released the first public version of MAST - Multicast Audio Streaming Toolkit, which uses the oRTP library extensively to perform point to (multi-)point audio streaming.

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/mast/

There are still a few problems that need resolving, but I thought I would get this release out of the door first.

On the todo list for the next release:
 - fixing reception of 44.1kHz streams
 - Adding support for DVI4 streams
 - adding support for realtime MPEG Audio encoding/decoding
 - adding realtime re-sampling

Regards,

nick.