Re: [Linphone-developers] gtk-only patch / ("libgnomemustdie")

From: Francois-Xavier KOWALSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] gtk-only patch / ("libgnomemustdie")
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:30:07 +0100

Simon,

didn't you miss to add the new gtk/ subdirectory under the CVS?

address@hidden linphone]% ./autogen.sh
Generating build scripts in linphone...
+ libtoolize --copy --force
+ autoheader
+ aclocal-1.9 -I m4
/usr/share/aclocal/log4c.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LOG4C
 run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
 or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/aalib.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_AALIB
+ automake-1.9 --force-missing --add-missing --copy
configure.in:327: required file `gtk/Makefile.in' not found
*Makefile.am:6: required directory ./gtk does not exist*
+ autoconf
+ rm -rf config.cache
+ echo 'Generating build scripts in oRTP...'

--FiX

Simon Morlat wrote:
Hi,

This is impressive work, congratulations !
I've applied the patch, now I'm fixing minor things (icons, file chooser, translations), and I'm disabling definitely the gnome/ directory.
It's been a long time users were complaning about this libgnome dependency.
Thanks a lot.

Simon