[Linphone-developers] [Vin] Problem with ./configure in 1.5.0

From: Vinayak J
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Vin] Problem with ./configure in 1.5.0
Date: 04 Jan 2007 15:45:43 +0530

Hi,
  I'm installin Linphone 1.5.0, stable version on Red Hat 9 (Spike),
from the source code. I've installed all the dependencies like
SDL, FFMPEG (RPM)and Lib Theora, SPEEX
All the installations have been successfull. But, when I try to
configure the linphone installation, it gives me the following error.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
building from linphone source tree, using ../gsmlib/gsm.h
checking for FFMPEG... Package libavcodec was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libavcodec.pc'
No package 'libavcodec' found
no
configure: error: Could not find ffmpeg headers and library. This is
mandatory for video support
configure: error: ./configure failed for mediastreamer2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But, my installtions have been successfull and MPLAYER is working
fine.But, linphone is givign me the problem.

Please help me in this regard.

If possible, please give me the link for rpm's from where I can download
these.

                           SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged
information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the
message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and
inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message
shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken
Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express
intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to
prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email