[Linphone-developers] How to transfer H264?

From: r
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to transfer H264?
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:03:24 +0800 (CST)

Hi all!

    Once I asked how can linphone communicate with video codeced by theora or MPEG4,
Now they works after I Installing a new version of asterisk that support them.  But, the new
problem is when I using H264 for video coder and decoder, the two linphone client can transfer video datas peer to peer, but there is no display. the linphone client prompt wrong message as flows:

[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]using cpu capabilities MMX MMXEXT SSE SSE2
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]OVERFLOW levelcode=4377
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]OVERFLOW levelcode=4377
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]OVERFLOW levelcode=4377
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]OVERFLOW levelcode=4377
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]slice I:2     Avg QP: 2.00  size:  8356
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]slice P:99    Avg QP: 2.00  size:    17
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]mb I  I16..4: 88.6%  0.0% 11.4%
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]mb P  I16..4:  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%  P16..4:  0.3%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%    skip:99.7%
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]final ratefactor: -41.65
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]SSIM Mean Y:0.9999980
[h264 @ 0x2460ee8]kb/s:0.1

use another computer as the second client, the wrong message is just about:

VBV bitrate greater than limits level 240000
VBV maxbitrate specified but no buffer size

After the wrong message showing, the linphone program goes wrong and must force to quit.

The clients are linphone-1.5.0, the server using asterisk 1.4.0 beta3. All of the operation systems are CentOS.

What the problem? Your help will be very appreciated.
Thank a lot!

你 邮 箱 里 居 然 有 积 分 , 这 你 知 道 吗 ?
邮 箱 积 分 居 然 能 换 20 元 钱 , 这 你 也 知 道 吗 ? 点 此 兑 换 20 元 >>