[Linphone-developers] sound from another file

From: Mehmet Kurnaz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] sound from another file
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:36:19 +0300

hi all
i am new member of this group.i desire easiness and success for you.i need help about attaching sound to linphonec.

i have bfin 537 and i build linphonec on it.but my development board does not have a codec(bfin 537 stamp board).i want to use my pc's sound card.i mount a mic to my pc and sent the audio data to bfin from my pc.But on bfin how can i attach the raw sound to linphonec?. In which code file does linphonec fix raw sound? and how does it implement?

 so thanks

Mehmet Kurnaz