[Linphone-developers] refer method

From: Enrico Parmeggiani
Subject: [Linphone-developers] refer method
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 10:25:21 +0200

Hello.
I am working on linphone 1.2.0 adapted on a embedded system.
The normal RTP-based conversation is running good.
Now i'm trying with the transfer call on a 3rd system with the REFER command but i can't transfer the dialog.

So some questions:
1) is this feature full implemented?
2)I see from the RFC that is necessary to put the call on hold-on status. Is this feature automatically set? i don't think so. 3) If the call transfer is not yet implemented, are there plans to provide in the future?

Many thanks in advance
Enrico Parmeggiani