Re: [Linphone-developers] Newbie question

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Newbie question
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:31:36 +0200

Thanks Kosta for this correct explanation !

I just wanted to add that mediastreamer directory is becoming obsolete in
favour of mediastreamer2, which is the basically the same architecture but
with much much more simpler coding techniques (no more by-hand inheriting).
In cvs the whole linphone is now switched to mediastreamer2, with the same
functionnality as before (+ some additions), but the code has been reduced
drastically.
I think mediastreamer2 is easier to understand.

Simon