[Linphone-developers] ORTP issues

From: Ram
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ORTP issues
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:58:56 +0530

Hi,
   I have downloaded the latest cvs sources of ortp.

   I compiled on evc++ for wince.

   I am running rtpsend and rtprecv on both the machines.

   on the recieve side - i am getting the packets sent by the sender.

   what is happening is -
         err=rtp_session_recv_with_ts() returns immediately (before its scheduled time of return)
   As a result, my audio driver buffers are full.

  in effect :
     while (1) {
     err=rtp_session_recv_with_ts() ;
   }

Always rtp_session_recv_with_ts () returns - i think it is supposed to return depending on userts and starting ts. but it returns (silence packet).

what could be wrong - i think there could be a problem with the rtpscheduler (which wakes up threads). i think my thread is not put to sleep at all.

Please advice.

Regards,
sriram