Re: [Linphone-developers] sound card block size different.

From: meng hongling
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] sound card block size different.
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:26:04 +0800

and I found another problem,my embedded board only support stereo format.so it send 100 rtp packets per second while the other side of the call sends 50 packets.so the sound is distorted.then what is the right way to work out this problem,add a sound driver supporting mono sampling or linphone support stereo sample?but I found Mesage: Opening sound card[/dev/dsp]in playback mode with stereo=0,rate=8000,bits=16,
may I set stereo=1 to fit my device?