[Linphone-developers] linphone_core_set_nat_address() proposed change

From: strk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone_core_set_nat_address() proposed change
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 02:09:01 +0100

I'm implementing a nat use/unuse toggler for
the command line interface for linphone.

Since there's no specific function in the coreapi
for this I hoped to use linphone_core_set_nat_address(),
but that function has a limitations preventing this.

Basically linphone_core_set_nat_address() will set
nat address to NULL if the 'nat_use' parameter
is set to false.

Note that this bug also shows up with the graphical
interface, where disabling the nat destroys the
nat configuration (saved in configfile on exit).

I've made a patch to both fix this and allow for
the 'nat_address' argument to be NULL to signify
only 'nat_use' as to be set.

Let me know if that's ok with you before I commit.

--strk;