Re: [Linphone-developers] G729 and linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] G729 and linphone
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:22:51 +0100

Hello,

What you need to do is to write a g729 plugin that uses your "patented"
binary. You can take example on the ilbc plugin I've done (see in
http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/stable/source/plugins ).
Can you point me the asterisk stuff you downloaded to support g729 ?
If it's not too difficult I can quicky make a plugin to handle this binary.

Simon