[Linphone-developers] Doubt- Disable speex

From: Vidhya Venkat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Doubt- Disable speex
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:39:48 +0530

Hi all,

We are planning to use the codecs G.711, G.723 and G.729 other than
speex with the linphone console version. So we tried to configure the
linphone without speex by giving,

./configure --with-speex=no

(additional options not mentioned here).  But we are getting errors.

 My doubt are,

Is the above not an option to configure the linphone without the speex
in it? Or is it  meant only for an additional/optional ( other than
the one given with linphone)package of speex (if used)?

Please advice. Expecting your reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Vidhya Sankari V