[Linphone-developers] oRTP and statistics

From: Eduardo Bezerra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] oRTP and statistics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:34:00 -0600

Hi all,

   I need to get the packet loss statistics from a RTP session. So, I am using the  packet_loss variable
from the report_block_init() function in the rtcp.c file. But sometimes the variables gets a negative value.
So, I need to know if packet_loss is the right variable to use. If it is, I need to know why it is getting a negative
value. Can anyone help me??

--
Eduardo Bezerra Valentin
Bacharelado em Ciência da Computação - DCC - UFAM