Re: [Linphone-developers] [Q] Bug of linphone-1.0.1?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Q] Bug of linphone-1.0.1?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:17:49 +0200

Hello,

For the rtp errors, the root cause is here:

|WARNING| <sdphandler.c: 494> Could not parse remote offer.

So the remote rtp port could be read, thus linphone could not set destination
address for rtp packets. I don't know why there is this error; what version
of osip are you using ? Did you modify some code around SDP processing ?

Could you please send a patch for the modifications you've made ? I'll see if
I can integrate it into the main tree.

Simon