[Linphone-developers] Video communication with linphone

From: carlos . perez-esp
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video communication with linphone
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:52:07 +0100

Hi all,

I've been using linphone in linux for audio communications since some time
ago .Now, I would like to do video communications as well. In this sense,
can anybody confirm me wether video coding and decoding is ready in
linphone or not? and if so, what should I do to make a video call with
linphone?

Any information (tips, web sites, howtos, manual,or ... whatever) regarding
this point would be nice for me.

Thanks in advance.

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, la societe
ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
The society cannot therefore be considered responsible for the contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please
delete it and notify the sender.