[Linphone-developers] stun support....

From: Shailabh Shubhisham
Subject: [Linphone-developers] stun support....
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:34:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Going through the mailing lists I see that there is no
STUN support in linphone. Can anyone give me
information on how to incorporate STUN feauture in
linphone or any hints and clues if somebody has tried
integrating stun client in linphone or even otherwise
if simon can give me some clues or hints or headways
on how to go about trying that.I am trying to broaden
linphone so as to incorporate stun in that.It will be
helpful to others too if I succeed in that and will
post that as and when I finish that.But it would not
be without the help of all and sundry.

Cheers
Shailabh

=====
La mejor manera de perder alguien deberá ser sentado luego a ellos instruido
que usted no los puede tener.