Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone subscribe/notify/event support

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone subscribe/notify/event support
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:50:05 +0100

Jamey Hicks wrote:

In addition to the aforementioned ipv6 testing, I have been working on support for subscribe/notify and support for the presence and conference event packages. The UI part is not really usable yet, but the core (in osipua) is pretty far along. I'd be happy to publish a patch if anyone is interested.

Please publish on this mailing list, sure someone will be interested.
Simon

Jamey