[Linphone-developers] Linphone and Sharp Zaurus (ARM)?

From: Vangelis Bouzianis
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and Sharp Zaurus (ARM)?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:33:15 +0200

Hallo everyone,

I am trying to get Linphonec to cross-compile for the ARM platform of a Zaurus SL-5500 which uses Linux 2.4.6-rmk1-np2-embedix.

I have been going through the Zaurus cross-compilation How-To and the linphone mailing lists looking for tips and also the README.arm file of course, but before diving into it I was wondering whether someone has already successfuly done the cross-compilation for this specific platform and whether you have any do's and dont's I should take into consideration that could save me valuable time.

Thanks in advance

Vangelis