[Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users]new release of linphone

From: Kannaiyan Natesan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users]new release of linphone
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:56:33 -0000

Hi Simon,

     I found linphone is very nice to use and more friendly with all
features.
     But I felt sad when I could not able to use with FWD. (
http://www.freeworldialup.com )
     If you need any specific information about the response of the
messages,  I can post it here if you want.
     May you please consider to get it work with FWD. Lot of my friends were
looking for it. Presently we use, kphone but it is not allowing us to enter
DTMF. and it is also not allowing to add codecs as well.

      Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
Kannaiyan