Re: [Linphone-developers] Can LinPhone handle multiple calls???

From: John J C
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Can LinPhone handle multiple calls???
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:47:12 +0530 (IST)

Hi Simon,

I am still unable to  make myself clear :). Let me give one more shot;)

To make the story short, by making use of OsipDialog can I realize
simultaneous active calls, in principle ? If I go further and say that if
I have more than one sound device on my machine can I initiate as many
calls as the sound devices ?

Thankz in advance,
John