[Linphone-developers] compliance with rfc3261! :)

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Linphone-developers] compliance with rfc3261! :)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 06:30:10 +0200 (CEST)

I've done this yesterday:
I modified a lot osipua in order it can use
the dialog.h API from osip and replace
the message builder methods by the ones
from josua.

I made a little patch in oSIP (get ict_fsm.c from the CVS) , so that we
don't have to rewrite the request-uri of ACK. (this only happen in failure
cases...). The new important element is the OsipDialog->dialog element
used to build request within dialog.

I've tested very few the new signalling but It mostly run for
outgoing invite, incoming bye, outgoing bye. All those
scnerios has been tested through partysip and it seems
it's already compliant to the route/record-route mechanism
described in rfc3261. Also, linphone use branch parameter
with the magic cookie and use the a pre-route-set (as
described in the rfc) to forword the initial request (INVITE)
to a proxy.)

I think it's full of memory leak, but it's a good start for
a compliant revision of osipua.

You can doanload the code (don't trust the name and version :)
at http://osip.atosc.org/download/

Aymeric