lingot-devel

Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation

From: humbert . olivier . 1
Subject: Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:52:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi here.

>We've already applied your changes to our source code repository, thank you
>for your contribution and your support,

You're welcome, and thanks for quick stuff !

> and congratulations for your web site, I found some very useful software
> there.

Thanks, I join the +3000 peoples at these congratulations, happy to know that
you find useful software on it.
For my curiosity, do you know LinuxMAO since long time ?

>Also, we are preparing a new incoming release for the following weeks (we
>steel need some feedback from the testers), and we've made some changes in the
>GUI that affect to the >i18n, so perhaps I'll ask you for an update of your
>.po file soon (if you were so kind).

Don't hesitate to ask me before next release.

If you want some feedback, please read below :

Lingot with JACK, output selection, produce Xrun when we close Lingot. It was
reported by few people on IRC.

Sometimes, LINGOT freeze before crash when we click on "Apply" or "OK" on
Preferences.
with this type of message in qJackCtl : "  subgraph starting at lingot lost
client bad status (-2) for client lingot handling event (type = 8) ****
alsa_pcm: xrun of at least 56.771 msecs"

I've tried to launch Lingot by a terminal, but there is no message when
crash/freeze.

That's all for bug report !

However, we've made a package (backport from debian) for TangoStudio, a french
distribution based on Ubuntu 10.04 dedicaced to audio-digital for GNU Linux.
We've put Lingot in our "unstable repository" for testing.

Regards,
Olivier
http://www.linuxmao.org
http://tangostudio.tuxfamily.org/