aftergrace consistently close to the next bar line

From: jcarll
Subject: aftergrace consistently close to the next bar line
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 10:17:37 +0200

Good day,

I use afterGrace notes to mark the end of a glissando.
At the moment lilypond places these afterGrace notes somehow depending on the note's length.
I want the glissando to be played over the entire length of the time unit, so the afterGrace notes should be placed as close as possible to the following bar line (or time unit), consistently.

How can I achieve this?

For example: In the bar (image) above I would like to have the afterGrace notes eih'' of the violins at the same x-position (close to the bar line) as the fis' of the third voice.

%%%
% violin 1
  \time 3/2 cis'2.\p^"col legno" \glissando \afterGrace gis' \glissando {\once \hide Stem \parenthesize eih4} |

% violin 2
  \time 3/2 cis'2.\p^"col legno" \glissando \afterGrace disih \glissando {\once \hide Stem \parenthesize eih4} |

% viola
  \time 3/2 \afterGrace cis''1.\p^"col legno" \glissando {\once \hide Stem \parenthesize fis,4} |
%%%

Greetings,
Jonathan