Re: ChordName Font Size

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: ChordName Font Size
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 17:48:24 -0700

On 2019-05-13 5:18 pm, Gregory Hollands wrote:
This seems to work, however I cannot include the above code in a separate
file.
I'm trying to keep all the music in one file and all the formatting in
another file, so I can just include different files to change the font &
style.

You should be able to apply this function globally rather than to a specific instance:

%%%%
  \layout { \context { \ChordNames \embiggenChordNames #10 } }
%%%%

Does that help you locate things how you prefer?

-- Aaron Hill