Re: Frescobaldi question

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi question
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 20:07:13 +0200

Am 08.05.19 um 19:56 schrieb Guy Stalnaker:
Frescobaldi 2.20 on Win10

I have a score with three /book {} sections: 1) SSATB_Organ_Flute_StrQrt (i.e., FullScore), 2) SSATB_Organ (i.e., ReducedScore), 3) InstParts

Frescobaldi opens ONE of these in its PDF viewer. Can I tell FB which of the three I want FB to open/show?

I ask because the first version created was, naturally, the Full Score /book {}. When I engraved the score FB showed the full score. I then added the reduced score for SSATB_Organ, then the parts. Now FB defaults to showing the reduced score and not the FullScore. It won't show the FullScore unless I comment the ReducedScore \book{} and re-engrave.

I have closed FB and deleted the .pdf/.mid files. FB still shows the ReducedScore when I engrave if all three /book{} are uncommented.

Thanks for your help.

How are the resulting PDF files named? I'm not 100% sure (especially not with F2.20), but the decision is made by the file name. But anyway, you should be able to access *all* generated PDFs through the "LilyPond" menu.

HTH
Urs

Guy

Guy Stalnaker