Re: frescobaldi from git

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: frescobaldi from git
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 16:08:37 +0200

Am Sa., 4. Mai 2019 um 15:40 Uhr schrieb Urs Liska <address@hidden>:

> You *did* read this guide=
> https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/wiki/Run-Frescobaldi-3-on-Linux ?

No.

On
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi
I couldn't find anything helpful.

Now that you provided the link, I _searched_ the site on
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi for "wiki"
and found something, following it, I finally found the guide.

> (which was heavily discussed on this list).
Must have miss it or forgotten about it.

May I suggest to provide a direct link to the wiki in
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/blob/master/README.md
prominently.

Even trying to reproduce the above listed steps once more, I _again_
failed to find the wiki-link and had to search again.

Maybe now that I know there's probably a wiki I may come to grips how
to use openLilyLib as well.

> > I'm on Ubuntu-18.04 64-bit
>

> 18.04 is not explicitly mentioned there but Linux Mint 19 is based on
> Ubuntu 18.04, so there should be no problems.

Yep.

Cheers,
  Harm