Re: Openlilylib edition engraver guide

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Openlilylib edition engraver guide
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:13:59 +1100

Hi Randy,

Gazumped. I was about to do it.

Thanks for this.

May I update it to make not the literal text of an email thread but remove this extraneous stuff and render it somewhat more reference material in nature?

Are you an expert in edition-engraver? It would be good to have a section on \editionModList, a function I am particularly interested in for my page breaking problems.

Andrew