Discussion about Lilypond(for GSoC 2019 project)

From: AKSHITA TYAGI
Subject: Discussion about Lilypond(for GSoC 2019 project)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 23:32:29 +0530

Hi,
I have been studying about Lilypond and it seems to be a very good program.
But it work for only a limited number of languages.
What I think is that it should work on more languages. Like India, Chinese etc these are the countries that are really found of music and use of Lilypond would increase if it is available in more languages.
And it will be fun to see musical notations to music. like one form his/her own notations on Lilypond and it is translated to real music.
Please let me know what you think about the ideas.

Regards
Akshita.