ties and cross staff beaming

From: Rachel Knight
Subject: ties and cross staff beaming
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 12:27:19 -0700

I am putting a score into Lilypond, and I can’t figure out how to replicate the tied notes in the screenshot below. I am using the command \change Staff = “bass” to move notes to the bass clef, but I am not sure how to keep the cross staff beaming and create ties to the quarter note.

Is there a different way I could create the cross staff beaming, as then I could insert the notes normally in the appropriate clef and add ties?

Rachel

<< {
        \change Staff = "bass" c,4
      }