Aw: Re: release of 2.20?

From: Dirk Cresswell
Subject: Aw: Re: release of 2.20?
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 21:28:47 +0100

hi ben,

2.19.82 is called unstable on the lilypond home page and there is a hint on the
download page to use stable versions instead. i tried to argue but they said
"they'll have a reason not to make a stable release following the so-called
prereleases". it's about the university's computers, yes.

regards,
dirk