Re: Template for flexible vertical spacing \paper variables

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Template for flexible vertical spacing \paper variables
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 10:11:52 -0700

On 2019-03-02 9:46 a.m., Paul Morris wrote:
I got tired of looking up the flexible vertical spacing \paper variables:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

So I put together some boilerplate (below) that I can use as a snippet in Frescobaldi.  Just un-comment the lines and tweak as needed.  Overkill?  Probably, but I don't mind.  Sharing in case someone else wants to use it.

Very fine, Paul, and the comments are helpful as well. Thanks!

Cheers,

Colin

--
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
-Groucho Marx, 1890-1977