Re: Slur connecting fingering numbers

From: Rachel Knight
Subject: Re: Slur connecting fingering numbers
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:10:43 -0700

One more question on this snippet - I encountered a place in my score with two thumb slides in a row. When that happens, it is nice to have the fingering numbers in a line. I figured out how to move the fingering number, but the slur did not go with it.

r8 c'\p-3[ \acciaccatura {
        \override Fingering.font-size = #-5
        df16-2 ef-1\glissando}
        \once \override Fingering.extra-offset = #'(0 . 1.5)
        df8-1]\glissando |
      \revert Fingering.font-size
      c-1

Would it be possible to add a property to the code so that the slur stays with the fingering number when moved?
If not, how would I adjust the slur in this example?

Best,
Rachel