Re: OOoLilyPond-0.5.8 : SVG Issue

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond-0.5.8 : SVG Issue
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:08:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ben,

could you post the contents of the "Ly Output" window clicking away the
error message?
If the music is split into multiple svg images, OLy cannot handle it.
It could be interesting to know if (at the time of that error message) there
are multiple svg output files in your temp folder or none at all.

Cheers,
Klaus

SoundsFromSound wrote